skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Burke Family
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Hiking Koko Head
Today we hiked Koko Head (the big crater in the background)
This is the view from the bottom. It's an old railroad track.
This is the view from the top!
Mommy and daddy thought it was a tough hike, but I didn't mind. I was just along for the ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(19)
►
November
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
▼
February
(7)
I love the water!
More Kauai pics
Kauai vacation
My first Valentine's cookie
Happy Valentine's Day!
Some of my toys
Hiking Koko Head
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(39)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(1)
About Me
Kim
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment